Thank you for being here and I hope that this share assist you for your wellness program.
I am sharing as I have done through the years of the recommended supplements and ways to help you stay healthy.
Before the pandemic time- I always shared to take vitamin C, D and Zinc… a good multi.
Having three young adults- I am constantly sharing with them the best ways to stay healthy. I had to be the house doctor (aka Mom) – when they were young and growing up and keep everyone healthy and myself.
Many doctors and researchers have put our great articles with what they see truly helping to slow down the cov replication or stop; as well as, the ways to keep your immune system stronger than ever.
- Happy Attitude is the first way I will share. We can be taking care of ourselves and creating the cardio movements but if you are not happy or stressed for a certain reason, this can lower your protective Light shield around your body.
- Gratitude and Love are two important emotional remedies to help you stay in your higher Light. Dr. Emoto writes about the properties of water and we can heal through our emotions. We are apx 70 percent water as adults and even more for children. As we create Love within ourselves and send this out to others, then we are vibrating a certain resonance. This energy moves through the ethers and through our etheric layer, the auric layer of our body. Emotions are energy and they will move through us and other. The Love and Gratitude are two heightened energies/emotions, to keep our water within our body tuning to a higher vibration.
- Thankfulness to Source, God, Life, the Universe. This goes with the gratitude but also to create the lovely prayer out loud to God, your inner prayer within yourself. Loving yourself and enough to take care of you. This means in every way- physically, emotionally and spiritually. Create healthy boundaries so others do not take advantage of you. Create your ways for setting up your time for You. Breathe in the Light of Source and exhale out your Love. Breathe in Gratitude and exhale out Love. They move together. Meditation and Prayer.
- Cardio. Movement. Yoga. Whatever excites you.. and increases your Heart beat and more light and breath to your lungs and blood.
- Nature Nature and more Nature. Breathe in the Beauty of the trees, the rivers, the ocean, the fresh air. See and feel this within your cells and this will ignite your immune system with peace and joy.
- Stay Happy. If you feel something, someone, a situation press your button or sadness comes to you because perhaps you are empathic and feel others energies without realizing- whatever the case may be… Please so this: Close your eyes and imagine you are sitting in a lovely garden. Deep breaths and feel yourself being calm and in peace. Now as you are here, see your “hurt self” and see that person sitting next to you. Hug them and look into their eyes. Give them love and calm. Draw a golden circle around them and tell them it is okay to go to the Light. See the energy that is not serving you be sent to the Light. See it happening and so it is. You can do this with Christ energy, Divine Mother, St. Michael or whomever you like form the Higher Realms of Heaven and Light assisting you with this letting go process. Eventually, it will happen much quicker and easier.
- Many doctors share their protocols for this time. I would say I had all of these on my list- except some goodies that have been shown to work… and may just be new to you.
Protocols fo the 2022 Wellness from certain doctors.
From Dr. Gabriel Cousens site and his protocols from
Recommended daily dosage:
Illumodine Iodine – 25 drops X 3
Vitamin D3 – 10 drops X 1 / 10,000 IU
Zinc – 2 teaspoon X 2 / 30-60mg
Chi Tea green tea formula – 5 droppers X 1
Vitamin C – 4 capsules X 2 / 6,000mg
MegaDefense – 3 capsules X 2
Chin Up – 7 drops once a week
Silver – Argentyn / ACS – 2 tablespoons X 2
Quercetin – 2 capsules X 2 / 500mg X 2
Recommended daily dosage:
NATTOXYM Circulatory Systemic Enzyme – Nattokinase
Rad Neutral, Anti-Radiation
Chi Tea green tea formula
**Wormwood is an herbal remedy that I am adding here.
Wormwood is a flowering plant within the Asteraceae family. Also known as the aster, daisy, or sunflower family, this large family of plants includes nearly 2,000 distinct genera in 13 sub-families.
Pine Needle tea is another good one for the detox digestive.
Dr. Zelenko Protocols
What is the Zelenko protocol? The Zelenko COVID-19 Protocol was developed by Dr Vladimir Zelenko. A retrospective study analyzing Dr Zelenko’s patient data was accepted for publication in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents after a rigorous peer review process. The study finds that early intervention and treatment of high-risk patients with COVID-19 resulted in significantly fewer hospitalizations and deaths. The treatment consisting of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), and azithromycin, is also referred to as “The Zelenko Protocol.” Dr Zelenko has since updated his protocols to incorporate new evidence.
Update: Recently, Ivermectin has come to the fore as a more effective (also long standing, cheap, generic drug), in all three stages of COVID-19. Dr Zelenko has also updated his protocols to incorporate ivermectin as an option for both the prophylactic and treatment protocols as shown below.
This webpage compiles content related to the early outpatient treatment protocol that has been proposed by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Dr. Zelenko originally risk-stratified patients and treated high-risk patients with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin.
The FLCCC (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) maintains a useful website with current information for medical practitioners. They recommend the I-MASK+ and MATH+ treatment protocols for hospitalized patients. They are currently strongly advocating in favor of ivermectin instead of hydroxychloroquine, and they also recommend using quercetin combined with vitamin C as a zinc ionophore.
Zelenko Covid-19 Prophylaxis Protocol
Low Risk Patients – Young healthy people do not need prophylaxis against COVID-19. In young and healthy people, this infection causes mild cold-like symptoms. It is advantageous for these patients to be exposed to Covid-19, build up their antibodies and have their immune system clear the virus. This will facilitate the development of herd immunity and help prevent future Covid-19 pandemics. However, if these patients desire prophylaxis against Covid-19, then they should take the protocol noted below.Moderate Risk Patients – Patients from this category are healthy but have high potential viral-load exposure. This group includes medical personnel, caregivers of high-risk patients, people who use public transportation, first responders and
other essential personnel who are crucial to the continued functioning of society. These patients should be encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.
High Risk Patients – Patients are considered high risk if they are over the age of 45, or if they are younger than 45 but they have comorbidities, that is, they have other health conditions that put them at risk. These patients have between a 5 to 10% mortality rate if they are infected with Covid-19. These patients should be strongly encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.
- Zinc (elemental) 25mg 1 time a day (PubMed) (Amazon) (iHerb)
- Vitamin D3 5000 iu 1 time a day (vdnmeta.com) (Amazon) (iHerb)
- Vitamin C 1000 mg 1 time a day (PubMed) (Amazon) (iHerb)
- Quercetin 500mg 1 time a day (Amazon) (iHerb)
If Quercetin is unavailable, then use Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day
Protocol for High Risk Patients:
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg once a day for 5 days, then HCQ 200 mg one time a week (ScienceDirect) (Find a Doctor)
- Z-Stack Supplement: In an effort to make it easier for patients, Dr Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four essential nutrients of the protocol: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s called Z-Stack Vitamins.Editor’s Notes:
- Zinc is critical. It helps block the virus from multiplying. Hydroxychloroquine is the carrier taking zinc INTO the cells to do its job.
- Vitamin D3: Preferable in oil capsules for better absorption.
- Inorganic zinc such as zinc sulfate, is not as effective or useable by your body as chelated zinc sources. Zinc lozenges are preferred so that the tissues of the nose and throat are rich in zinc as soon as they encounter the virus
Zelenko Protocol – Treatment Plan for Patients with Covid-19 symptoms
Fundamental Principles (Dr Zelenko Protocol When to Start)
Dr Zelenko protocol when to start? Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.
Low risk patient – Younger than 45, no co-morbidities, and clinically stable
High risk patient – Older than 45, younger than 45 with co-morbidities, or clinically unstable
Editor’s Note on Vitamin D3: Preferable in oil capsules for better absorption.
Moderate / High risk patients
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days (ScienceDirect)
Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
f HCQ is not available, Quercetin 500mg 3 times a day for 7 days OR EGCG 400mg 2 times a day for 7 daysIn combination with the above (AND):
1. Elemental Zinc 50 – 100 mg 1 time a day for 7 days (Amazon)
2. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 7 days
3. Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days OR Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
4. Vitamin C 1000 mg 1 time a day for 7 days (Amazon)
5. Vitamin D3 10,000 IU 1 time a day for 7 days (Amazon)Both protocols can be viewed and downloaded from his website.
- If you simply cannot get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, quercetin is a viable stand-in. Quercetin works best when taken with vitamin C and Bromelain, as vitamin C helps activate it and bromelain helps with the absorption.
Other treatment options
- Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days OR Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed (not suitable during viral phase)
- Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days (not suitable during viral phase)
- Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin) (Amazon)
- Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days (MedRxiv 2021)
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Home IV fluids and oxygen
- Curcumin: 500 mg twice a day (Ref) (Amazon)
- Fluvoxamine: 50 mg twice daily for 10–14 days. Add to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous co-morbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor).
- If you can’t get fluvoxamine (Luvox), using 30mg once a day of fluoxetine (Prozac) is equally effective (equivalent to 50mg twice a day of fluvoxamine).
- Pulse Oximeter: Monitoring your oxygen saturation with a pulse oximeter and to go to the hospital if you get below 94%. (Amazon)
- Mouthwash: 3 x daily – gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. Crest, Scope mouthwash™), ListerineTM with essential oils, or povidone/iodine 1 % solution as alternative (Betadine® Antiseptic Sore Throat Gargle™). (Ref)
- Nasal Spray: Xlear Nasal Spray with Xylitol (Ref) (Amazon)
- Aspirin: 325 mg/day unless contraindicated. (Amazon) (not suitable during viral phase)
- Bromhexine 8 mg three times a day (Ref) (Lazada Malaysia*)
Thank you. I hope something here helps you with your wellness and energy.
Many Blessings, Happiness, and Peace in this New Year time.