Yoga means union with divine consciousness. Yoga is Love. I was drawn into the world of Yoga and Healing as a young girl, through a love of movement, music and dance and a desire to immerse myself in nature. My mother learned Kundalini from Yogi Bhajan in San Francisco, and I watched in amazement as she would twist, chant and sing in our garden.
Throughout my life, my curiosity about and desire for connection to the energetic unknown has deepened. In addition to decades of intense yoga training, I have also studied energy work, meditation and mediumship to help create a proper space for a one-on-one connection with Spirit. Allowing our Light to shine so bright and move through each moment with Love, we can let go of living in lower energies and ascend in this life higher and freer… bringing the higher vibrations through us to Mother Earth. I am certified as a Spiritual Healer and also hold a doctorate in Metaphysical Healing and Holistic Health, creating a wonderful balance with Yoga to help others find their inner bliss and full body wellness.
Experience & Credentials 1995-Present
- Yoga Studies 1996 -2003 in the Iyengar and Ashtanga systems with respected National and International teachers. My main teacher has been Dona Holleman in Northern Italy from 2000-present.
- Kaustaub with Krishnamacharya lineage
- Mother Meera Darshan 2005, 2017
- Meditation/Sufi Dream Studies with Sister Anelie 2002-2006
- Paramhansa Yogananda Center for Private Meditation Studies
- In 2003 I created The Butterfly Path, a creative way of teaching Yoga to younger students
- National & International Certification (e-ryt 500, rys 200 and CE Provider) with Dona Holleman
- Private Meditation with Dr. Jane Katra 2015-2017
- (With Meditation and Spiritual Healing as taught by Ramana Maharshi)
- Certified Advance Level in Vortex Pranic Energy Healing with Divine Consciousness.
- Usui Holy Fire 3 Reiki Art Master Teacher
- Masters Studies in Homeopathy
- Assoc. In Textile Design
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology & Biology
- Doctorate Degree in Metaphysical Healing and Holistic Health
Yoga means union with divine consciousness. Yoga is Love.